These are the things I am doing now:
- Being a present, mindful, and loving dad/husband
- Five Minute Journal and Productivity Planner obsessed – by the folks at Intelligent Change
- Celebrating life in all the little and big ways – feeling just how fleeting it is. Grateful for the joy and wrinkles they have caused.
- Working on various consulting projects. I may be able to help you or find someone who can (hire me)
- Slowly crafting content for this site. Becoming a bigger priority. Working on a calendar and process that I can execute.
- Jabbing on various social media platforms (still early, and testing)
- Cooking most weekday meals for my family thanks to Gobble . More culinary fun on the weekends via SeriousEats and my fav cook book The Food Lab.
- Networking with fellow marketing consultants @ EM Marketing
- Listening to Pat’s SPI, Revisionist History, and anything Gimlet Media makes.
- Reading (when I can find time) Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz. Playing Big by Tara Mohr
Last updated: April 2017
Inspired by Derek Sivers and his /now movement.